Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Keeping up with my Oswald.

Yes, yes, I have been going through such emotional undulations that I have been unable to keep record of it here. But thanks to the inspiration of my best friend in the entire world, I am going to try to get back to my journaling goals. And since I know she is reading this, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my friend. I love you so much! You may not see the silver lining right now, but I do believe that at the end of it all when this life is over, you are going to look back and think about what a great friend you have been to me. The effects of your love and acceptance are forever imprinted on my life and that cannot be undone, no matter what we ever fight about or disagree on in the future. So, here we go again... keeping up with my Oswald... yes, I have to 1-up you, but only to keep you on your toes ;) haha. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment