Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Cherished Memories...


When Buks arrived at Peoria International Airport... I didn't know whether to run towards him or stand where I was. My head was buzzing with excitement, but I was so nervous that my legs were frozen. Ah... love!

Riding the "Freak Out" with Tanya at the Oglesby Fun Fest in 2011. At first, it seemed like a good idea. Once the ride started, I changed my mind... let's just say that I was the loudest person in LaSalle County at that given point in time (and my choice of words was not all that great).

Writing love letters to Patrick Swayze as a 6-year-old. My best friend, Josh, was so awesome... he told me that he sent them in the mail and that Patrick was going to write me back soon. "He's in love with you, I just know it." I remember him saying something of that sort, and I bought every word. lol

Rip it n' Stick it!!


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment