Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Compassion

Sunday was an interesting day. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. I just happened to be in an "okay" mood. I got triggered by some small arguments but otherwise, I was feeling pretty fine.

Church was very inspiring! I have to say, God does not make mistakes and Sunday was no exception. Pastor Clayton's words spoke to my heart! He preached from the Psalms, my favorite book of the Bible... and I was very grateful for his message. If you have 40 minutes, please take the time to watch his message posted below. I'm hoping it will inspire you, too!

God's compassion has never failed me! I might not see what is to come, but God has walked that road before me. I am in desperate need of compassion. We need more compassion in this world. Being the body of Christ, it is our responsibility to pass this same compassion on to our brothers and sisters... to our neighbors and friends... to all of God's creatures.

I love the illustration that Pastor Clayton gave... it's like Christmas morning and you don't get a gift, but a note that says your gift is in the mail and on it's way to you. A wonderful, amazing gift! And that's why we should never stop thanking and praising God.. for his amazing gifts, even the ones that are yet to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment